Recently, the NBA has unveiled their new Christmas Day jerseys. As expected they are ugly and looks like a hybrid between a baseball jersey and a hockey jersey. With Christmas just around the corner, here are the Top Ten most ugliest jerseys of all time:
10. New York Knicks Alternative Orange Jerseys (2013-Pres) – Whenever the Knicks wear these jerseys, they remind me of pumpkins. These jerseys are too bright for the eyes and they are cursed. The Knicks have not won in these jerseys yet and maybe it is a sign to retire them. Forever.
9. Toronto Raptors First Jerseys (1995-1999)- With a huge red raptor on the front of the jersey, it was hard for their opponents to take them seriously. It was very imposing.
8. Washington Wizards Alterative Uniforms (2006-2009)- Wearing these uniforms, it looks like they dressed in the dark. A gold jersey with black shorts does not pan out. At all.
7. Philadelphia Eagles 1940’s Throwback (2007)- With this jersey, they are so glad that they switched to Green.
6. Cleveland Indians All Red Jerseys (late 70’s)- Look out, it is the ketchup people and they had invaded Cleveland. When they unveiled these jerseys in the late 70’s, people literally thought they were ketchup bottles.
5. United States World Cup Team (1994)- They try to honor America with those jerseys. They guessed wrong.
4. Seattle Seahawks (2009)- They only wore this one time and oddly enough they lost the game. The Seahawks used those jerseys to blind their opponents. It didn’t work. By the way they retired the jersey after the game.
3. Australian Soccer Team (2012)- They actually worn this. I do not know what they were thinking.
2. Houston Astros Tequila Sunrise Jersey (1975-1986)- The most infamous and most popular jersey of all time. The most radical uniform redesign in major league history. This jersey is so bad, it’s a classic.
1. Pittsburgh Steelers Bumblebee Jersey (1934)- To honor the 1934 team, they brought back the bumblebee jerseys. Never again they should wear it.